Saturday, February 7, 2009

Say My Name... Say My Name!!! Johnny Lavoy said mine...

Ok folks so how about this for a shout out… If you have been following my blog over that past week or so then you know I LOVE Jonny Lavoy. Not in love in a physical way just in love with Him and his contribution to my craft. I blogged about how his work has help me to develop as an artist. My respect for Johnny goes deep all because I know that not only is he good he is also REAL!!!! I could go on and on about how much I live for him and how good his work is. Truth is if you have never seen his work for yourself then my words will never measure up to the real thing. I guess by now you are wondering what the hell I am talking about… Well see Johnny Lavoy mentioned MY name on one of his amazing youtube videos. Hopefully you like the video a much as I enjoyed hearing JL say my name. Johnny totally just made my entire month and I plan to share it with as many people as I can. You be sure to pass on the good news as well. It is my recommendation that you guys follow Johnny’s videos as he shares some really good techniques and advice. When I left my job at MAC I went to South Carolina for a month. While I was in SC I watched every video He ever made. Johnny I also stumbled across those pics of you for Billy B. CUTE!!!! Anyway guys I really hope you fall in love with Johnny as much as Erin (scandalousbeauty) and I have!!!! Be Beautiful!!!





No comments: