Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You Had Me At Hello

Hi Beautiful!

I had to come by and simply say HELLO! It has been a VERY LONG TIME and SO MUCH has changed in my personal and professional life! I am so happy that there are so many of you who are still along for the ride! We are 12 days into a new year and I swear my new year has just began! Today is the 1st day of the rest of my life and I am so happy and excited about it!
SO what have I been up to??? SO MUCH and I promise to do better about sharing with you all! For now I will give you the SHORT version! Currently I am working in news television and it has been SUCH a treat! CNN DC and Bloomberg TV also in DC are 2 international networks which allow my work to be seen all over the world! As I work I am able to see my work broadcast live daily which is great for me because it's a way for me to perfect my skill and teach myself (learning from my own mistakes)... I owe a BIG THANK YOU to GOD for giving me these opportunities! Also a BIG THANK YOU is due to my friends, family, and supporters who continue to encourage and keep me lifted!!!
WOW SO MUCH has happened and I AM SO GRATEFUL for it all!! Remember a dream is just a dream! It is what you do with that dream that makes the difference! Prayer changes things and helps things happen! YET YOU my friend MUST do the work!!! Still I dream of the day that I will become great knowing that NOW I am just paying my dues!!!! SOOOO THANKFUL Beautiful!

3 comments:

T.Davis said...

GO WARREN! With God all things are possible!

The editor said...

I've said it before and I say it again, you are such an inspiration...I'm new in the car, but so along for the ride!!

B.F.F. Make-Up Artist said...

Congrats Warren! That's wonderful! This is inspiring and gives me hope! (CNBC Chick)