Friday, January 30, 2009

Bold Eye Nude Lip


With this makeup look I decided to try something a little different for me. I wanted to do a bold smokey eye with a totally nude lip. Now I do smokey eyes a lot and I try to do them in various colors. I wanted to keep the skin nice and flawless. In the eyes I used the paintpot in painterly as my base… I LOVE PAINTPOTS!!! I applied a light white shimmer shadow on the lid. In the crease I used knight divine though the entire crease and black tied just about ½ way and carbon on the corner. My favorite blacktrack to line the top. Engraved liner on the bottom smuged with a 219 brush. On the cheeks I did a hint of bronzer with a soft pink blush. Lip conditioner on the lip with concealer and stripdown MAC lip pencil. Filled the brows in with lingering eyebrow pencil MAC….



No comments: