Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello Beautiful

This is my first post and I am SO EXCITED!!! I hope that you all find the information here relevant and useful. My blog spot is a place where man and women can come and gain information on skin maintenance, hair care, and makeup. With all the products and services now provided to today’s consumer it is easy for all of up to get confused. Even I sometimes overwhelmed by the millions of beauty products and countless beauty stores across the globe. Beautiful I am hear to help ease you fear and make things easy for you to understand. My first piece of advice would be to take the time out to pamper your skin and hair. I am not saying that you have to go out and spend a ridiculous amount of money on a face cream. Be sure that you find products that work well for you and your skin type. If you have sensitive skin try to go for products that have more natural ingredients like Origin’s or Kiehl’s. On the other had if you have problem skin that is prone to outbreaks I would highly recommend that you see a dermatologist who can give you product that you cant purchase in the stores. Your skin is your passport and it is the first thing that people notice so you MUST take good care of it. What better way to showcase your sassy haircut and designer apparel than to have a gorgeous glow to wear with it. Listed below are a few of the skin care brands that I am familiar with and ones that I trust. Hope that you enjoy!!! Be Bold, Be Strong, Be Beautiful!!!

Obagi
Origin’s
Kiehl’s
Chanel
DDF

No comments: