Monday, October 26, 2009

YULIA Kills IT!

Hello Beautiful

If you follow WarrenBeautiful then you already know that I have a major thing for Yulia Gorbanchenko my photographer friend. Yulia is a very big fan of Warren Beautiful and she is one of the best people I know period. This young woman is currently working in NYC on her Masters in Photography. For some strange reason we have this insane chemistry and connection that I TOTALLY live for. Yulia gives me creative freedom to “DO ME.”
These images were shot @ Coney Island in NY. Let me be the 1st to say “IT WAS COLD” very cold… I did makeup inside of Duncan Donuts and hair out in the cold. Yulia was a bit under the weather and she was not feeling well AT ALL!!! In spite of all we went through we still got some AMAZING SHOTS!!! I am very excited about this shoot because it shows just how much we both have grown over the past last year or so. Thanks to the model for withstanding the cold and also to the Fashion Stylist for all of his hard work and great fashion finds.











1 comment: