Sunday, November 1, 2009

Warren B. with MR RODNEY YOUNG!!!

Hey Beautiful,

WARNING: I am sleepy hope I didnt forget anything... feels like I did???

If you follow me on twitter you know that I have worked with some of the most amazing photographers in DC! Well God has allowed me yet another chance to do my thang honey! There is nothing more humbling then having these great master photographers willing and ready to work with you at any time. Recently I worked with Rodney Young who has given me yet another chance to shine. Rodney is by far one of the TOP photographers in DC. I think most people I know would concur. NOW these images are not the ones that I picked (hint RODNEY!!!!) but they are still amazing!!! I think I am SO HARD on my work now because these photographers are expecting GREAT things from me! They pushing ya boy hard and I am ready to go deep. I am happy to do what I can! Well I hope you ENJOY!!! OH yeah and before I forget the fashion styling was done by none other than my friend in training (LOL) Walter Reed. This guy has been an AMAZING TALENT who has gone above and beyond to make me SMILE!!! Three weeks seems like it has been a lifetime!!! I believe in this kid and I know he believes in me!!!! Thanks Walter for being a friend indeed!!! Hope yall enjoy this shoot honey!








1 comment:

Walter_Stylist said...

Warren! We had so much fun on that shoot! Who's gonna check me boo!