Saturday, June 27, 2009

Recent Work

Hi Beautiful
here is some of my most recent work... there is so much more where this came from & i cant wait to share. thanks SO MUCH to Johnny Lavoy and AJ Crimson who both have given me such valuable information which has made me a stronger artist. Johnny has given me one on one OJT which has helped me to develop a stronger more aware eye for makeup. The following images hopefully will display a little bit of drama and a lot of clean skin. The hair is all bases on a solid foundation of beauty school basics with a little Warren Bisim to take you there. THANKS TO ME MENTORS for helping to keep me in the GAME!!! THANKS TO MY SAVIOR FOR PUTTING ME THERE IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!








1 comment:

katelin said...

Ooo I absolutely LOVE the hair on the top girl, amazing Warren! :)